University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN notice to all graduands on payment convocation levy and collection of academic gowns.
As you are aware, the 47th Convocation Ceremony of the University of Nigeria holds on December 1 – 2, 2017. Consequently, all graduands are expected to pay the convocation levy in readiness for the exercise. The process flow for the payment is as follows:
- Log on to the University Portal [email protected];
- Enter your Student login details (Username and Password);
- Click on Convocation Levy;
- Generate invoice;
- Make payment using your ATM card or at designated banks;
- Print Convocation receipt;
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer to collect your Convocation gown;
- All graduands without portal account should visit the ICT, Zenith Bank building to have their accounts created;
- All Postgraduate graduands are also expected to pay for the Convocation gowns using their Students account as stated above, and proceed to School of Postgraduate Studies for collection of their gowns.