Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB: 26 Universities set Admission Cut-off Marks at 180 | See List Of Universities That Accept 180 JAMB Score For Admission.
JAMB had on August 22 announced the 120 cut-off peg for universities following a policy adopted by vice chancellors, provosts, rectors, admission officers, registrars and other stakeholders in the education sector.
Universities were, however, at liberty to increase their cut-off marks, with majority doing so.
The new minimum cut-off point for universities had received lots of flak from parents, civic right groups, and students.
According to the list of adopted cut-off marks, the Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Lagos, University of Benin and University of Nigeria, pegged their cut-off point at 200.
Lagos State University according to the list is the only university that fixed its cut-off point at 190.
List of Universities That Accept 180 JAMB Score For Admission
- Bayero University,
- Afe Babalola University,
- Oduduwa University,
- Pan – Atlantic University,
- Veritas University,
- Ritman University,
- Federal University Wukari,
- Federal University Lokoja,
- Federal University Ndufu Alike,
- University of Ilorin,
- University of Maiduguri,,
- University of Port Harcourt,
- Nnamdi Azikwe University,
- University of Uyo,
- Usman Dan Fodio University,
- Michael Okpara University of Technology,
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri,
- Federal University of Technology, Niger,
- Akwa Ibom State University,
- Ekiti State University,
- Enugu State University,
- Ondo State University,
- Lagos State University,
- Osun State University and
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology pegged their cut-off points at 180.
Many other Nigerian universities pegged their cut-off points from 120 to 170.