University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT POST-NCE Sandwich Degree Programme admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various courses in the POST-NCE Sandwich Degree Programme of the University.
UNIPORT POST-NCE SANDWICH AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
The POST-NCE Sandwich Degree Programme is offered in the following Departments of the Faculty of Education:
1 Educational Foundations [Education Arts (EDF)] – English, French, History, Religious and Cultural Studies, Fine Arts and Language Arts.
2. Educational Management [Education Social Science (EDM)] – Accounting Economics, Geography, Political Science, Social Studies and Business Education.
3. Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology [Education Science (EDC)]- Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Agricultural Science and Integrated Science.
4. Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counseling (EDP) – No Teaching Subject.
5. Human Kinetics and Health Education (KHE).
6. Adult and Non-Formal Education (DAE) – offers all courses available in Educational Foundations (Arts), Educational Management (Social Science), and Curriculum studies and Educational Technology (Education Science).
UNIPORT POST-NCE SANDWICH ADMISSION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & DURATION.
The minimum entry requirement for all Departments is MERIT Grade in the teaching subject the teaching subject at the NCE Level. Holders of Diploma in Education in Education, (DE) Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Registered Nurse/Midwife RN/RM or any other Certificate that is not NCE need not apply. Holders of NCE with PASS Grade are NOT eligible to apply. Candidates will be admitted into any the Department related to the NCE result.
(a) Applicats who obtain their NCE Certificates before October 2013 would be required to present the originals of their Certificates on admission/registration.
(b) Inconsistency in name is not acceptable. Applicants much therefore apply with the set of name on their certificates. However, if any change of name(s) was made on marital grounds, all necessary documents must be attached to certify such change.
DURATION OFPROGRAMME: Four(4) Long Vacations
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIPORT POST-NCE SANDWICH ADMISSION.
Print the online receipt from the portal (http://my2.uniport.edu.ng/#pnce/application_procedure?init=1) and proceed to the Post-NCE Sandwich Degree Programme Unit of the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, after you would have printed a payment slip of N12,000.00( Twelve Thousand Naira only) and made payment at any of the designated Banks below:
1. First Bank Plc
3. UBA Plc
4. Access Bank Plc
5. UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank
Further inquires should be directed to:
The Ag. Director
Post-NCE Sandwich Degree Proogramme
University of Port Harcourt
P.M.B 5323 Port Harcourt
CLOSING DATE: Sale and submission of Application Form will close on Friday 7th July 2017.