University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID remedial registration requirements for fresh students, 2016/2017 academic session.
All candidates admitted into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Remedial Programme are required to present their original credentials arranged in the following order.
- ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
- ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for
- Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
- Receipt for purchase of admission form
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
- Receipt of payment for registration fees
- Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
- Primary school certificate
- Testimonial etc
- Photocopies of the above, arranged
See also: UNIMAID Remedial Admission List – 2016/17.