The Senate of the University of Lagos
(UNILAG), at its meeting of Wednesday,
June 24, 2015, considered and approved the
with the following terms and conditions:
1) That a duplicate Certificate shall be
issued at the discretion of the University,
therefore the right not to issue a duplicate
or to specify reasons for actions for
decisions are reserved.
2) Under no circumstances shall the
University issue additional copies or
duplicates to any applicant holding an
3) Replaced Certificate shall be tenable as
the original, but may differ in format of the
original Certificate as signatories may have
changed since the issuance of the original.
4) Replacement Certificate shall be marked
5) Replacements shall bear the name of the
graduate they were known at the time of
6) Replaced Certificates shall be re-issued to
the applicant and not to a third party.
7) The University will not produce more
than one replacement certificate.