University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning Institute(DLI) Registration Procedure for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Newly Admitted Students Are to Follow The Required Guidelines for Their Registration.
Before You Proceed, Check: UNILAG DLI Admission List – 2016/17 [1st & 2nd Batch]
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR DLI FRESHERS
- Go to unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “student login”
- Enter application number and surname (in lower case) to login.
(Please note that you are required to change your password immediately from the default password assigned to you)
- Click on “Update biodata” to edit your biodata and save.
- Update your Educational history by clicking on “edit educational history” and thereafter upload the following documents:
a) Letter of Acceptance given to you during the Screening Exercise – ORIGINAL
b) Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charges – ORIGINAL
c) A reference Letter from Employer or Sponsor – ORIGINAL
d) A reference Letter from Lawyer or Clergy/Imam or Senior Civil Servant – ORIGINAL
e) Passport photograph with white background
- Click on “Admission letter” to download your admission letter.
- Click on “Generate/Regenerate Fees” to generate fees for the current session. Lookout for a short message on your screen notifying you of the success or lack thereof. (Please note that you may click on “installmental payment application” if you do not wish to pay once)
- Click on “view pay advice” to download and view pay advice.
- After payment, return to the portal for course registration. ( see steps below)
- Login using steps 1 – 3 above.
- Click on “Course Registration”
- Select the courses you wish to register by ticking the box provided.
- To add more courses, click on “select more courses” to display the available courses, select the desired course and click add.
- Review all selected courses and click on submit.
(Important Notice: Upon completion of your course registration, you will be assigned a matriculation number which will automatically be displayed on your screen. The matric number will be used to access the student portal henceforth).
- Print your course registration form and bring along all the uploaded documents listed in (5 a – e) above for submission to DLI Registration Officer.
- You are also required to submit the following documents to the DLI Registration Officers to complete your registration
a) Admission Letter (Original Coloured Printout and Laminated).
b) Student’s Biodata Form (Coloured On-line Print out).
c) Student’s Payment Receipt.