University of Calabar, UNICAL admission list for the 2016/2017 academic year is out and now available on the school website.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the admission list of successful candidates at the university last post UTME admission screening exercise.
The released comprehensive admission list(s) contains the First Choice UTME Admission List, Direct Entry Admission List, 1st UTME Supplementary Admission List, 2nd UTME Supplementary Admission List, Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List and Foreign Candidates UTME/DE Admission List
UNICAL admission list can now be accessed from JAMB portal and the university portal also. Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status.
HOW TO CHECK UNICAL ADMISSION LIST.
- Visit http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Entry your JAMB Registration Number again to confirm
- Enter your Scratch Card PIN Used For The Post-UTME Result Checking
- Click on ‘Login’ to view your admission status.
The Admission Screening Result Checking scratch cards are available in the following banks;
– Unical Micro Finance Bank
– Wema Bank Plc, Calabar
– Enterprise Bank, Calabar
– First City Monument Bank.
How To Check UNical admission status on JAMB Portal.
UNICAL admission list is also available on JAMB portal. Simply Go to JAMB Admission Status (link).
Note: After checking your admission status, if you’ve been successfully offered admission, get your proof of admission called ‘Admission Letter’. To get yours, go to Original Admission Letter page.