Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU registration guidelines for admitted pre-degree and IJMBE candidates for the 2016/2017 academic year.
This is to inform the newly admitted pre-degree and IJMBE candidates that the issuance of admission letter for all the successful candidates has commenced.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STEPS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION
STEP 1: ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION
- Use Google Chrome Browser to log on to http://umyu.edu.ng/pre_new_students_admission/. The default password for printing admission letter is “umyusprs”
- To print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print your admission letter. Note that you can only print your original admission letter ONCE.
STEP 2: PROFILE UPDATE
Before proceeding to this step make sure that you have completed STEP 1 successfully.
- To commence the online registration, click ‘Log on to Portal’ link under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to open your personalized page. Or go to umyu.edu.ng and use your pre-degree registration number as your username and password to update your profile and make payment.
- Supply all the required information on your personalized page including your most recent passport photograph (Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and phone number.
- Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG format less than lOOkb in size.
- Ensure you click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 2 successfully.
- The system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately you click the ‘Save Profile’ button as described in step 2 above.
- Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
1. Pay Choice:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
- FCMB Katsina Branch
- UB A Katsina Branch
- Union Bank Katsina Branch
- Skye Bank Katsina Branch
Or use Quickteller by login on to www.quickteller.com/umyu and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank Charges of N100.00 only.
2. College Pay: Use this option to pay online with your ATM card via the Interswitch Platform.
STEP 4: SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 1 to 3 successfully.
Submit copies of all completed forms, payment receipts and credentials to the following units: School of Pre-degree and Remedial Studies.