UMYU Post-UTME registration form for 2014-2015 admission
is out. The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post- UTME cut-off mark and the screening exam date have also been released by the management of the University. Candidates who have chosen UMYU in the 2014 JAMB UTME can now register for the Post-UTME screening exercise by following the guide below.
2014 UMYU POST UTME DATES / SCREENING EXERCISE REGISTRATION GUIDE
The on-line Registration for the Post UTME screening will commence on Monday 21st July and end Sunday 10th August, 2014.
The Post UTME Screening Exercise is scheduled to take place from Monday 11th to Saturday 16th August, 2014 using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina. Those are the important Post-UTME Dates.
Eligibility for Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post- UTME (2014/2015 Admission)
The University charges N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for the CBT exercise and N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only for the University processing fee.
How To Register (Apply) for the 2014 UMYU Post-UTME screening exercise
1. Eligible Candidates should visit any commercial Bank nationwide to make payment for the purchase of a post-UTME pin-Code on eTranzact Platform and obtain the eTranzact payment Receipt.
2. Get access to any Internet link and hit on our URL (https:// www.umyu.edu.ng ) – then click on the “Post- UTME Application” under Main Menu to get to the payment confirmation login page.
3. Click on the “Confirm Application Fee” and supply the Confirmation Order Number and UTME Registration Number on
your eTranzact payment Receipt, and click on the confirm button beneath the Login box.
4. After successful login, Candidates are requested to fill in the Online Form accordingly, upload most recent passport photograph and click on the submit button.
5. On successful submission after the activity in IV above, candidates shall be prompted with the Print the acknowledgment/
Screening Schedule Page – where a hardcopy output shall be produced, which shall contains the summary of the filled Bio-data, exams date, time schedules, batch number and a Photo- passport of the candidate.
please contact the helpdesk on these Phone lines (+2348052900806 or +2348076862795) For any complaint on the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post-UTME registration
Candidates for the Post
UTME of UMYU
(screening exercise) are
advised to be decently
Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises. Phones and all other
forms of mobile
electronic devices, bags
and luggage are not
allowed within the screening premises.
candidates for the
screening exercise will
be allowed into the