University of Ibadan, UI admission clearance exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2017/ 2018 UTME and Direct Entry admissions exercise that the clearance exercise will commence on Monday, 12th March, 2018.
ONLINE CLEARANCE EXERCISE WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 12 MARCH 2018 AND END ON MONDAY 19 MARCH 2018.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PAID THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEES WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE CLEARANCE PORTAL.
You are welcome to the 2017/2018 Admission Clearance Exercise. All instructions are to be carefully read before proceeding with the submissions.
Candidates are advised to ensure that all downloaded forms/documents are properly filled before being re-uploaded. Very clear scanned documents should be uploaded in JPEG and/or PNG format and not more than 1MB. Please note that illegible documents will cause a delay in your clearance.
The platform allows you to save your submission and continue where you left off.
University of Ibadan Admission Clearance Details.
Before you proceed, check: UI Admission List
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
2. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission Letter (To be printed from jamb website)
3. Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
4. Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
5. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
6. Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers
8. Original copy of payment receipt for N35, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website: www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office on any of the helpline: 08147031889 or send electronic mail to [email protected]