The Polytechnic Ibadan DPP portal for admission registration remains http://dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng. DPP means Daily Part-time Programme and they are programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) in various courses in the following Faculties of Ibadan Poly:
ADMISSION APPLICATION INTO TWO YEAR DAILY PART-TIME PROGRAMME (DPP) FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
The DPP PolyIbadan Courses on Offer in Various Faculties:
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
TECHNOLOGY ART AND DESIGN
FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
BANKING AND FINANCE &
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
ESTATE MANAGEMENT FOOD TECHNOLOGY
LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
SURVEYING AND GEO- INFORMATICS
You can get details for each course in terms of specific admission requirements (O’level subjects and JAMB UTME subjects). The general requirement for the Poly Ibadan DPP Admission is as follows;
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes of the Daily Part-time Programme of Ibadan Poly must satisfy the UTME admission requirements for the 2014/2015 academic session.
2. Candidates who have sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan and are interested in the Part-Time Programme can visit the website to apply for any course of their choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IBADAN POLY DPP ADMISSION
Application forms are obtainable on line at www.dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng or www.polyibadan.edu.ng
1. Candidates who sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan will pay a fee of N3, 000.00 only, using any Verve or Interswitch Bank payment card (ATM).
2. Candidates who did not sit for the post UTME of The Polytechnic, Ibadan can also apply. Such candidate will pay a fee of N8, 000.00 only, using any Verve or Interswitch Bank payment card (ATM).