Candidates are invited for scholarship (Research Fellowship) at the University of Oslo to average citizens who have specific reading and writing difficulties in Norway. This scholarship is open to Norwagian (citizens from Norway) only.
Also, this very research fellowship are fixed-term educational posts which is for applicants who wants to complete a doctoral degree (PhD) during the period of employment.
So far; just as recorded, the University of Oslo is the oldest University in Noway, and it is situated the capital of Noway (Nowegian).
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the department of Special needs Education within the subject area of specific reading and writing difficulties.
Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing research.
Application Mode: Online method
Scholarship Venue: Norway
Nationality: Only Norwegian students are eligible to apply.
Merits & Awards: Fellowship offers:
- Provision of a timulating and exquisite working environment.
- Salary NOK 432 700- 489 300 (per annum), depending on qualifications. Research fellows are normally allocated pay grade 50 on appointment.
- Welfare Arrangements waived
- Pension arrangements in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- A position in an inclusive working life enterprise
below are the attached criterias…
- Applicants must satisfy the requirements for admission to the Faculty’s PhD programme.
- Documented successful completion of – a Master’s degree program (normally equivalent to a Norwegian two years’ MA degree/ECTS 120 credits). or – a similar higher education program, in both cases with thesis, and within relevant and accepted subject areas.
- Documented result of the masters’ degree required: Minimum grade B or equivalent (ECTS grading scale) including the grade on the thesis.
- Good English language skills are required.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have documented result of the masters’ degree required: Minimum grade B or equivalent (ECTS grading scale) including the grade on the thesis.
How to Apply: The application must be submitted electronically and must include the following:
- Letter of application
- Project description
- Completed application form for admission to the doctoral degree program
- Certified copies of diplomas, grade transcripts and any other relevant testimonials
- In the event of diplomas from countries outside Norway: printouts of prospectuses or similar that describe the content and framework of the courses of study on which the application is based.
- Master’s thesis and any other academic works that may be of relevance to the application.
- CV that also includes an overview of any previously published academic/scientific work.
Applicants from countries outside the Nordic countries where English is not the official language must attach a TOEFL test with a minimum score of 550 unless they have a diploma from a university in an English-speaking country.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this fellowship’s application is on the 16th of November, 2016.
to get started; simply click on the link below.