PTI Post-UTME Form | Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI Effurum Post–UTME Screening 2018: Eligibility, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details. Petroleum Training Institute, PTI post UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. PTI post UTME form is now available and obtainable online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
PTI ND Courses.
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form.
On-line application will start from Friday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 11th August, 2018.