Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Admission Screening /Post-UTME And Direct Entry Form 2017/2018 Is On Sale: See Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
Latest Update: OOU Admission Screening Registration Deadline Is Thursday 24th August, 2017.
Olabisi Onabanjo University wishes to inform all Prospective UTME and Direct Entry students that there will be a Screening Exercise for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year.
The screening shall be conducted from Monday 14th August to Thursday 24th August, 2017.
A. ELIGIBILITY/ CRITERIA
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
A1 – UTME Candidates
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
A2 – Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2017/2018 PUTME PROPOSED SCREENING DAYS
C. MODE OF PAYMENTThe Post UTME screening exercise would be Computer Based
- Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira)onlyfor the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATIONINVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
The duration for application for UTME Candidates is three (3) weeks (open Tuesday 4th July 2017 and closes on 11th of August, 2017.). Registration for Direct Entry Candidates starts from 24th July, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.