National Teachers’ Institute, NTI Schools Fees Payment Schedule for 2017 Academic Session is out.
The management of the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna has published the school fees schedule for all categories of students of the institution.
NTI School Fees Schedule:
Here is the tuition/ registration fees for NTI;
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Education:
- 1st Semester Tuition Fees Registration – N40,000
- 2nd Semester – N40,000
- Total – N80,000
2) Postgraduate Diploma in Education:
- First Semester – N25,000
- Second Semester – N25,000
- Total – N50,000
3) Advanced Diploma in Education:
- 1st Semester – N18,000
- 2nd Semester – N18,000
- Total – N36,000
4) Nigeria Certificate in Education:
- 1st Semester Tuition Fees Registration – N15,000
- 2nd Semester Tuition Fees Registration – N15,000
- Total – N30,000
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The N.T.I. tuition fees is paid per SEMESTER. The Payment of the above-mentioned amount and obtaining a Valid PIN Number alone without processing that PIN on the NTI Students’ Portal (www.ntionline.net) does NOT put a student in the list of those that have PAID their tuition fees.
For a student’s name to appear in the list of those that PAID, he/she MUST PROPERLY process that PIN number on the NTI Students’ Portal and obtain an NTI Signed Student Registration Form that bears the Correct YEAR, SEMESTER and PROGRAMME.