Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of the Nasarawa state University, Keffi (NSUK) has approved the proposed academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Calendar shows that students will be expected to resume for the new Session on 5th November, 2017 to close the First Semester by 30th March, 2018.
They will then enjoy two weeks break and return for the Second Semester on 16th April, 2018. The next Session is expected to end in August, 2018.
Nasarawa State University Academic Calendar.
NSUK 1st Semester Academic calendar:
- Resumption of Students –– 5th November, 2017
- Registration Begins –– 6th November, 2017
- Registration ends –– 17th November, 2017
- Late registration begins –– 20th-24th November, 2017
- End of late registration –– 24th November, 2017
- First semester lecture begins –– 27th November, 2017
- End of the year break begins –– 18th December, 2017
- End of the year break ends –– 1st January, 2018
- Resumption of students from end of the year break –– 2nd January, 2018
- Lecture continue –– 2nd January, 2018
- First semester lecture ends –– 2nd march, 2018
- Revision week –– 5th – 9th March, 2018
- First semester exams begin –– 12th March, 2018
- First semester exam end –– 30th March, 2018
- First semester break begins –– 2nd April, 2018
- First semester break ends –– 13th April, 2018.
First semester: 17 weeks, (3 weeks registration, 12 weeks lectures and 2 weeks end of the year break.
NSUK 2nd Semester Academic calendar:
- Return of students for 2nd semester –– 16th April, 2018
- Second semester lecture begins –– 17th April, 2018
- Second semester lecture ends –– 7th July, 2018
- Revision week –– 10th – 14th July, 2018
- Second semester exam begins –– 17th July – 4th August, 2018
- Second semester ends –– 4th August, 2018.
Second semester: 16 weeks (12 weeks lecture, 1 week revision, 3 weeks exams)