This is to inform all interested undergraduate that NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2015 application details has been announced. Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time
SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students
of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials
14. Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum Engineering
How To Apply For NNPC Scholarship 2015
Before you start this application, ensure you
have clear scanned copies of the following
1. Passport photograph with white
background not more than 3 months old
(450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
2. School ID card
3. Admission letter
4. Birth certificate
5. O’ Level result
6. JAMB Result
•Ensure the documents are named
according to what they represent to avoid
mixing up documents during upload.
•Ensure you attach the appropriate
documents when asked to upload.
To apply, visit www.scholastica.ng/
schemes/cnlawards and follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an
3. Proceed to your email box to activate
4. Click on http://scholastica.ng/
schemes/cnlawards to return to
5. Enter your registered email and password
to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information,
National Identification Number (if available)
, educational information, other
information and upload required scanned
7. Ensure the name used in applications
matches the names on all documentation
in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or
certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after
uploading, to eliminate errors during
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a
pass-port photograph with a white
10. Recheck application information to
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that
confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed
profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN)
number was not available in step 6, to
obtain your National Identification Number
(NIN) Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the
required fields. Login with Email and
Password to complete the form. After
completion, schedule a date for photo and
finger print capture.
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://
centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number. You can also do your total
registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/
schemes/cnlawards and update
application with National Identification
Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a
disqualification penalty from the
In line with our e-scholarship
administration system, selected students
will be invited for computer-administered
qualifying tests in selected examination
centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates
for the qualifying test will be invited by
email and SMS text messages. All applicants
are therefore advised to ensure that GSM
telephone numbers and personal email
addresses are properly entered into the e-
forms on the web site.
Only shortlisted candidates will be
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO
ENTER VALID PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
Multiple application leads to automatic
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is
strictly Tuesday, 16th June, 2015.