Nigerian Army Recruitment 77 RRI Regular Intake Form 2017 is Out, See How To Apply, Requirements, Screening Details and Exam Centres
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2017 Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Interested candidates and the general public are hereby advised to apply for 77rri Nigerian Army recruitment.
Qualification / Requirements:
The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 4 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
– Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 1st March 2018.
– Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for men and 1.62 meters for women.
For full details of Non-Tradesmen/women eligibility and required documents,
Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 22 – 26 years by 1st March 2018.
For the full Educational and Trades qualification for different categories of Tradesmen/ women, click the link below
How To Apply For The 77th Regular Recruits Intake of The Nigerian Army:
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruitment exercise;
- Application is free of charge.
- Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Candidates for the Nigeria army recruitment 2017 are to visit this website from 26 February, 2018 to confirm if you have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
Pre-screening exam will take place at the centre you had chosen when completing the application form. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
Details of Examination Centres for the Pre-screening exam on the link below;
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.