Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Instructions for 2017 Published – full list of the qualifications/ minimum requirements and available positions.
The following are the Nigerian Airforce recruitment application instructions;
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen /women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/ women by 31 December 2017. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
Those who will be older than 22, 24 and 28 years for non-tradesmen, tradesmen and drivers respectively by 31st December 2017 need not apply.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters for males and 1.63m for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants with HND or First Degrees /Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen /airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force.
- Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
– Local Governments Chairmen /Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
– Applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
– In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
a) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
1) Medical Records: ND in Medical Records.
2) Nursing: RN-RM.
3) Lab Technician: ND in Lab Tech. /Medical Lab tech.
4) X-Ray Technicians: ND/Certificate in X-ray Technology.
5) Dental Technician: ND in Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
6) Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
7) Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
8) Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
9) Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
10) Statistics: ND Maths. /Stats.
11) Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
12) Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic /Islamic Studies.
13) Engineering Technicians: ND in Mechanical Engr./ Electrical Electronics Engr. /Air Engineering Technology.
14) Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
15) Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/ Trade Test Cert in Domestic Elect.
16) Building Technology: ND/C&G in building tech /Draughtsman/C&G/ Trade Test in Survey Assistants /Land Surveying/ ND Quantity Surveying.
17) Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
18) Secretarial Assistants: ND in Office Technology Management/ Purchasing and Supply /Personnel Mgt. /Human Resource Mgt.
19) Library Assistants: ND/NCE in Library Science.
20) Music: ND in Music from Government approved institutions. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
21) Driver /Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
22) Works: C&G Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/domestic Electrician /Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
23) Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
24) ND/Cert in Physiotherapy.
25 ND/Cert in Medical Supply.
26 ND/Printing Technology.
27) PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
28) Catering: ND in Catering Services.
29) Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold from Thursday, 23 February to Thursday, 16 March 2017 in the following Centers:
Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu.
Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force, Benin.
Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure.
Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera Sokoto
Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview.
Applicants will also be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen /Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
i) Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
ii) Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise.
Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected.
The application is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form. Visit (www.airforce.mil.ng) to apply
Recommended: Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Here