Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise for Airmen / Airwomen Application form 2017 Is Out. Application is Free of Charge.
Application for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise for Airmen / Airwomen will commence on Saturday, 14 January 2017. Interested candidates are to follow the instructions below for application details;
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NCE/ ND.
- Applicants for Nigerian airforce recruitment must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/ women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/ women by 31 December 2017. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
Those who will be older than 22, 24 and 28 years for non-tradesmen, tradesmen and drivers respectively by 31st December 2017 need not apply.
- Applicants with HND or First Degrees/ Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/ airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
How To Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates for the Nigerian airforce recruitment exercise are advised to apply online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to note that online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/ Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
- The Local Government Attestation/ Indigeneship certificate must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise for eligible applicants will hold from from 23 February to 16 March 2017.
NB: Study the information on the instruction page below carefully before you begin the application.
Check the link below For a full list of the qualifications/ minimum requirements and available positions;
Recommended: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Instructions – 2017
Application closes on Friday, 17 February 2017.