Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru Post-UTME Admission Screening form For The 2017/2018 Academic Session Is On Sale: See Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Below
Applications are invited from all interested candidates who wrote 2017 JAMB UTME and made the Niger state Polytechnic, Zungeru, any of their choices of institution, including Pre-ND students and had total score of 180 and above in the UTME, for post-UTME screening exercise.
Admission Screening Procedure:
- POST-UTME screening will be online.
- Payment of non-refundable fee of two thousand, five hundred naira, only (2,500.00) as screening, result checking and verification of admission status fee is in the branches of unity bank plc in Niger state.
- On obtaining the scratch card, proceed to any internet facility, Logon to;
– Click for JAMB STUDENTS ONLY
– Click here to fill for NIGERPOLY PRE ND STUDENTS ONLY
- Enter your pin number and complete your registration.
- Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase’
- Follow the instruction on the site to complete the registration. Ensure you upload your most recent passport size photograph.
- Make a colored printout of the online completed from and the acknowledgement slip containing your screening number.
- Printed copy of completed form and acknowledgment slip.
- Evidence of payment of screening fee.
- Copy of UTME result slip with candidate’s passport photograph.
*Attached scratch card(s) of ‘O’level result(s) from relevant examination body.
Note: Candidates are required to submit the above documents to the office of the Registrar. The closing date for submission will be announced later.