NECO Result is Out | National Examinations Council, NECO 2017 June/July SSCE Result is Out – See How To Check NECO Result Online Below. Candidates are advised to check their National Examinations Council (NECO) 2017 results on the result checking portal using the result checker scratch card.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2017 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released
2017 NECO result has been fully uploaded online, and it can be access from the council’s result checking portal.
HOW TO CHECK NECO RESULT
- Go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
- Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only. Get Result Cards in all NECO offices
After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below.