National Examination Council, NECO November/December SSCE, NECO GCE Result 2017 is Out | See How to Check 2017 NECO GCE Result Online
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2017 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Prospective candidates are expected to purchase NECO result checking scratch card before proceeding to check their results online,
Cards are available in all NECO offices.
Steps to Check 2017 NECO GCE Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
- Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
- Select your year of examination i.e. 2017
- Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
- Enter your examination number
- Finally, click on Check My Result button to access your 2017 NECO GCE result.
Share your results with others using the comments section.