Niger Delta University, NDU one year basic programmes for Sciences and Arts admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Authority of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Basic Studies for the Sciences and Arts for the 2017/2018 Academic Year .
Niger Delta University one year basic programme is designed to improve the performance of Secondary School Leavers in the UTME and equivalent examinations. It should be noted that preference will be given to candidates of the programme in the University Admission process.
NDU BASIC STUDIES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- Applicants must have Five (5) O’ Levels Credit relevant to the proposed course of study, including English Language.
- Admission is open to candidate that are awaiting the release of the most recent WAEC and NECO School Certificate Examination results as well as those who have attempted and are still preparing to resit the exams.
NDU BASIC STUDIES ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Registration is online on our website at www.ndu.edu.ng or at
www.ndu.ac starting from Thursday, July 13-Thursday,
August 31, 2017.
- The Registration Process is as follows:
(a) Go to any Diamond Bank branch in Nigeria.
Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Basic
Programme for a fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)
only. The University will not subsidize other charges such
as bank charges.
(b) After Payment
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and click on
Apply for Basic Programme.
- Ensure you provide two valid and working GSM Phone numbers. You will be contacted through these numbers
- Ensure you cross check and preview the information filled in
- Print out the completed application form.
NDU BASIC STUDIES – AVAILABLE FACULTY AND COURSES.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Crop and Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Animal Science
- Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and Diplomacy
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Faculty of Education
- Teacher Education
- Educational Foundations
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
- Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Electrial/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Finance and Accountancy
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Information Management
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Science
- Biological Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Geography/Environmental Management
- Political Science
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
One Academic Year (2017/2018). Further details concerning fees payable per year and the programme structure, including the schedule of course per year can be obtained from the NDU website: www.ndu.edu.ng.
Closing date for the submission of Forms is
Thursday, August 31, 2017