Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU new postgraduate students registration guidelines for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, postgraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has released the registration guidelines.
MOUAU NEW POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
- Intending PG students should check the UNIVERSITY PORTAL to see if they are been offered admission.
Recommended: How to Check MOUAU Postgraduate Admission List.
- If Intending PG student has been admitted, s/he proceeds to print the online admission letter and accepts the admission.
- Once student has admitted the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and collection of hardcopy of admission letter.
- Once screened by PG School, Admission clearance notification and FEE Advice (to be collected at room E11) is issued to student.
- Admitted PG Student drops a copy of Admission clearance Notification at MOUAU Portal office at PG ICT room to enable PORTAL mark him/her as cleared, and proceed to pay School Charges. This leads student to the next stage.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- Student now proceed to do ONLINE course registration and submit the following complete documents:
- Biodata form.
- Online course registration form.
- Photocopies of all payments made and any other documents required by PG School.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceeding to any commercial bank in the country or the MOUAU Microfinance Bank.
- PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.