Lagos State University, LASU change of course form for Lagos State indigenes that participated in the online admission screening exercise and with the status “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET” for the 2017/2018 academic session.
In furtherance to the Statutory law of Lagos State University, with respect to the Admission Quota given to the Indigenes of Lagos State, the University wishes to inform the general public that, in the ongoing 2017/2018 Admission Exercise, there are some vacancies to be filled-up in the following courses by ONLY Indigenes of Lagos State, who chose LASU as Institution of First Choice and have participated in the recently concluded online Admission Screening Exercise of Lagos State University AND WITH THE STATUS “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET”
See also: LASU Admission List is Out.
LASU Change of Course Eligibility.
Candidates of Lagos State Origin, who have participated in the recently concluded online Admission Screening Exercise of Lagos State University AND WITH THE STATUS “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET”
List of Accredited Courses for LASU Change of Course.
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Online Admission Change of Course Exercise on LASU Web Site. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which THEY POSSESS RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION i.e. Five O Level Requirements (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and Four UTME Subject Combinations.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– Portuguese / English
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education|
– Christian Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Geography Education
|3.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Project Management Technology|
|5.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– Transport|
How to Apply for LASU Change of Course.
STEP I: CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
Prospective Candidates MUST first check their admission status at: https://lidc.lasu.edu.ng/ OR https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php
STEP II: LOGIN TO MAKE CHOICE OF A NEW COURSE
The Prospective candidate of Lagos State Origin, whose admission status is still showing “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET” would be required to submit ONLY the following:
- JAMB Registration Number AND
- New Choice of Course
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE DATA USED FOR THE JUST CONCLUDED LASU ONLINE ADMISSION SCREENING WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY USED FOR THIS RE-SCREENING AND ARE NOT TO BE SUBMITTED AGAIN AND CANNOT BE EDITED.
STEP III: DOWNLOAD NEW SCREENING REPORT
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
- ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- The Change of Course/Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2017 JAMB brochure.
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the RELEVANT FIVE (5) O’ Level subject and FOUR (4) UTME Subject Combination requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening/Change of Course.
- The Point grading system is as follows:
UTME POINT=UTME(400)/8 = 50%
|O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
LASU AGGREGATE=(UTME(400)/8) + (O-Level(50%)) = 100%
Candidates should know that INDICATION OF INTEREST FOR A NEW COURSE OF STUDY (CHANGE OF COURSE) on LASU Website, would last for TWO DAYS i.e. from Wednesday, 11th to Thursday 12th October 2017 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]