Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Change Of Choices of Institution/Courses have commenced. How To Apply For JAMB Change of Course/ Institution. Everything you need to know about the process is available here.
Latest Update: Candidates are advised not to apply for change of institution and change of course to institutions that have already done their Post UTME
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2017 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.
We have just received information that the 2017 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Process has begun.
According to the reports we received, this process can only be done at the accredited CBT Centres.
Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;
– That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.
– Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
– That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
– That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.
– There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.
– Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to ensure the course you are choosing is done in your choice institution.
If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going on at your centre.
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE & INSTITUTION / DATA CORRECTION PROCEDURE.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.
Visit the nearest CBT Centre for this correction.
Recommended: JAMB Accredited Registration Centre Nearest to You
Deadline: Not Yet Specified.