Apply For Indian Government (ICCR) Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarships For African Students – 2017
The Government of India through the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering 900 scholarships to students from African Countries who wants to pursue a bachelors and postgraduate degree in India.
This scholarship program covers living allowance per month, House rent allowance per month, Medical expenses, Thesis and dissertation Expenses and Contingent Grant (per annum).
– Applicants must be African Citizens.
– Applicants must have adequate knowledge of English.
– Applicants must have a proper visa.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to an Indian University.
– Applicants must be self-financing.
– Applicants must have outstanding results.
Applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form. Completed and signed form which should be typed and not hand written along with other attachments must be e-mailed as a pdf document to the Embassy/ High Commission of India in your country.
A hard copy along with 5 photographs should also be delivered to the Embassy/ High commission of India.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th January 2017.