IKEOHA Foundation Scholarship and Bursary awards For The 2016/2017 Academic Year – [How To Apply].
IKEOHA FOUNDATION is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2016/2017 scholarship and bursary awards.
Conditions for application:
1. Applicants must be brilliant, indigent and of good character
2. Applicants must be indigenes of Enugu State made up of Enugu West Senatorial District, Enugu North Senatorial District and Enugu East Senatorial District
3. Application for scholarship award is open to first year students in universities in Nigeria only
4. Application for bursary award is open to students in penultimate and final year in polytechnics and universities in Nigeria
5. Applicants must attach the necessary documents stated in the application form
Visit Ikeoha Foundation website- www.ikeoha-foundation.org to download, print and fill the application form.
Completed application forms must be submitted at the foundation’s office at No. 11/13 Ezillo Avenue, Independence Layout, Enugu on or before 4pm on Thursday, 16th February, 2017.
Application is free and it commences on Friday, 13th January, 2017 and closes on Thursday, 16th February, 2017 by 4pm
For further enquiries, contact us via
Telephone: 08061374596, 08106887212 or 08033826265
…building people and empowering communities
N/B: Applicants should write the names of their Senatorial Districts on top of the application form and the names of their LGAs inside the box provided for this purpose.