The Polytechnic Ibadan acceptance fee payment for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (PolyIbadan) for the 2016/2017 academic session that they are required by the school management to pay a non-refundable admission acceptance fee into the institution’s account to accept the admission offered them.
HOW TO PAY THE POLY IBADAN ACCEPTANCE FEE
Admitted candidates are to Pay their ACCEPTANCE FEE of N25,000 with an ATM Card and complete their online biometric fingerprint capture.
Print your ACCEPTANCE FEE SLIP and CLEARANCE SCHEDULE.
Please note that the acceptance fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee your admission. Note that under no circumstance would the date for the payment of acceptance fee be extended.
1. log in to your account on the admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng.
2. pay your acceptance fee with an atm card.
3. complete your online biometric fingerprint capture.
4. print your acceptance fee receipt and clearance schedule.
5. keep your receipt and clearance schedule for registration.
6. Deadline for Payment of Tuition Fee is 16th December, 2016.
The following documents are required for registration:
1. o’level result and jamb result. (original and 4 photocopies)
2. the polytechnic, ibadan cbt/application slip.
3. the polytechnic, ibadan admission slip.
4. the polytechnic ibadan acceptance fee receipt.
5. receipt for payment made for change of course/institution. (if applicable)