Gain 200 Level Admission To Study In Any University Of Your Choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. Call 08099517156 Or 08165350579 for details.
Annually, more than 1.5 million students do write UTME(JAMB) with the aspiration of securing admission into their desired institution but unfortunately it is just a fraction that ultimately realize this dream.The truth is that some have written JAMB more than once and it looks seemingly impossible to gain admission because of various reason which could include: centre issues, mass failure, POST UTME failure among others.
How? It is through IJMB.
(INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION) IJMBE rovides a unique platform for realising your dream of university education. IJMB programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to secure admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). The programme last for nine (9) months divided into two semesters. During this period, students are exposed to intensive lectures from Mondays to Friday every week and a weekly C.A test..
WHY ENROLL FOR IJMB?
*IJMB result takes whopping of 7 years to expire unlike your JAMB that is only for a year.* You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone
* You have more advantages of being admitted unlike those used JAMB since students with A level Result(IJMB Result) are very fewer in ratio.
IJMB LEGIBILITY: IJMB certificate is recognized and accepted in more than 80% of Nigeria federal, state and private Universities. Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility.IJMB DURATION: IJMB is a 9 month programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session divided into two(2) semesters.
IJMB ELIGIBILITY: The programme is open to all interested candidates nationwide and any course can be offered be it Science, Art or Social Science.
IJMB STUDY CENTRES: IJMB is done in our centers located in Lagos, Kwara and Oyo states respectively. You can apply into any of our study centers to begin your course
Read More Here>>> www.bestoptionprevarsity.com/faq/
How To Apply For IJMB
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira only NGN 5,000 into the school account using the following details
1. BANK DEPOSIT
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: Best-Option Educational Services
Account Number: 1019446638
NOTE: prospective students must present their teller when submitting their completed forms.
Call 08099517156 or 08059396710 for more enquiries or leave a message in the comment box below. You can also opt to email us here: Bestoption.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates using BANK DEPOSIT method of payments will get a login PIN in their email address or phone number, after their payment has been confirmed.
- Candidates log-in using the PIN sent to their email address or phone number or confirmation of payment button on the registration page to be able to continue their registration
- (v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates can return to the REGISTRATION PAGE to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
DISCLAIMER: All prospective candidates should note that Bestoption Academy is a Registered and Approved Institution in Nigeria with Registration number: RC: 2388324. Application for IJMB can be done here online or in any of our respective centers: Thus we will not be responsible for any registration not done with us.
Apply directly with us here: www.Bestoptionprevarsity.com
Mobile: 08099517156 or 08059396710