Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Transcript Processing And Collection Procedure Has Been Released.
The management of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has published the step by step procedure on how to process the academic transcript of the institution via the FUTO Transcript Processing System (FUTO-TPS).
The FUTO-TPS is an online system which allows a seamless fulfillment of all academic transcript and certificate verification requests with minimal efforts. With this platform, you can apply for and follow the status of your Academic Transcripts.
Also institutions receiving Academic Transcript can verify the authenticity of the transcript and other documents through the same platform.
How to Apply for FUTO Transcripts / Certificate Verification:
- Log on to the FUTO-TPS platform via; http://tps.futo.edu.ng/
- As a new user, you must register, click on Registration and enter your First Name, Last Name, valid email address and phone number. You must also enter the captcha information provided for you in the appropriate box.
- Click on Register and your login details would be sent immediately to the email address you have provided.
- Retrieve your login details from your email and activate your account by clicking on the activation link which would be provided below your login details.
- Login to the TPS with your login details and fill the transcript request form. Make sure to provide the required details carefully and correctly. You can make multiple transcript requests at a go, you will however be charged on a per transcript basis.
- After filling the form, review your entries carefully, and proceed to the Payment section.
- Make your payment by carefully following the payment instructions to complete your request.
- You will be notified when your request has been fulfilled. You may also check back on TPS to follow status of your request.
Payment Options: You can make payments in Nigerian Naira at this time and shortly in US Dollars. For payments in Naira, you can pay using your ATM cards:
For payments in US Dollars you will be able to pay, shortly, using MasterCard (international) only.
FUTO Transcript Processing Fees:
|In Nigeria||Outside Nigeria|
|Transcript||N7,500 or $50||N12,500 or $85|
|Certificate Verification||N5,500 or $40||N10,000 or $68|
Futo uses various renowned courier service companies for delivery of transcripts /certificate verification. Applicants can also track delivery status of their transcripts/ certificate verification by entering the tracking code included in the request completion email they receive or from the applications status page on FUTO TPS.