Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal @ http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryApplication.aspx to check your eligibility status.
2. Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non refundable fee of N 11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
3. Alternatively you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit card such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
4. After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
5. Complete and submit online supplementary application form.
6. Print out your “Acknowledgement slip”.