Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO postgraduate admission acceptance fee payment payment procedures for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Following the release of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO postgraduate first admission list, the authorities of the institution announced that all the candidates offered provisional admission should pay acceptance fee.
Procedures to Pay FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee.
- First, visit FUTO PG Acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to check your eligibility/admission status.
- Click on “Click Here To Confirm Eligibility”
- Enter FullName or Surname or Other Names, and Click on Submit
- Click on Select and Register if eligible
- Supply your valid Email address and phone number, and Click on Submit (Please, copy and take note of your Applicant Number before submitting)
- Login to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance using yourApplicant Number as both Applicant Number and Password
- Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
- Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code. Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the pg acceptance fees portalwww.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to view and print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Fees Receipt.
- Proceed to the Postgraduate School for other registration formalities.
Method 2: ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
- Kindly visit the School Portal portal.futo.edu.ng
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, then select Pay PG-Acceptance
- New students are required to select (2017/2018) as current session, then submit to generate the acceptance invoice.
- Go to the bank and make payment with your PG-Acceptance invoice using the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number on your invoice.
- Visit your Profile Account again, Login with your username and password
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, select Pay PG-Acceptance, then submit to obtain your PG Admission letter.
- Proceed to the PG School and meet your Departmental Schedule Officer with originals of your credentials/certificates, photocopies and passport photograph
- Proceed to your Department for Departmental clearance.
Feel free to visit FUTO ICT Centre for any necessary assistance.