Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Before you proceed, see: FUTO Admission List.
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines.
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N42,500 using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa,
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Clearance Form 6.