Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. See Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
CANDIDATES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUPRE POST UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2017/2018 Admissions Exercise.
FUPRE POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only as screening fee.
Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng/utme/panel/ from Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 and follow the registration instructions on the website.
1. After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue button
2. Fill the registration form carefully.
3. Carefully enter your O/L result details.
4. Scan and upload recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with two (2) ears showing
5. Verify the information you entered; thereafter click Submit button if you are satisfied
6. Print your confirmation page
7. Login with your JAMB No and Password thereafter to monitor your admission status
Please, note that the date of the Examination is Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. Application closes Friday, 15th September, 2017.