Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI school fees payment procedure for fresh and stale students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) has the release amount payable as school fees for Newly admitted and returning students, the authorities of the institution released the procedure for payment of the fees.
FUNAI SCHOOL FEES – METHOD OF PAYMENT.
All newly admitted and returning students of FUNAI are required to follow the procedures stated below to be able to make payments for their fees charges and accommodation fee.
- Generate REMITA RETRIVAL PIN from Remita website (www.remita.net).
- Proceed to any bank closest to you and make your payment.
- Proceed to the Bursary Department with your printouts and deposit teller to collect your receipt. Detail procedure for generating the Remita pin is shown below:
- Visit remita.net and click on PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- Type or select on NAME OF MDA bar, Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo.
- Select Others on NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE bar
- Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar
- On AMOUNT TO PAY (N) bar, type the correct fees amount. That is, N44,000 for newly admitted students and N41,000 for 200 to 400 levels students.
- Type Other Charges on DESCRIPTION bar
- Type Your Full Name on PAYER’S FULL NAME bar
- Type Your Email Address on PAYER’S EMAIL bar
- On PAYER’S PHONE bar, type Your Phone Number.
- To confirm your trasnaction, you need to key in the Character in the image into
the box below it.
- Next, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT bar. Once you do this the system will
generate RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN).
- Take the RRN to designated bankis for each level of programme for cash payment.
- Finally, take a copy of the Deposit Slip/E-Transact to your Faculty Accountant for collection of receipt.