Federal Polytechnic, Idah ND and HND part-time (Evening programmes) admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma(ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) part-time programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC PT AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(a) Financial Studies
(b) Business Studies
(d) Office Teclmology and Management
II. SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Hospitality Management
( c) Science Laboratory Technology
(d) Mathematics and Statistics
(e) Leisure and Tourism.
(f) Library and Information Science
VI. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
(a) Civil Engineering Technology
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(c) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management and Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION: Two Academic Sessions of Four semesters.
CENTRE: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained
from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In
exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification
experience in the specific field may be considered for admission. All candidates are to forward
their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar (Academic Affairs) for
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and
English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other OIL equivalent
qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND PROGRAMMES: Five (5) relevant credit passes, including
Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECCO, NABTEB and other O/Lequivalent
qualifications obtained at not more than 2 sittings; JAMB Score of 180 and above.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH PART-TIME ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log to the Federal Polytechnic Idah website www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017 Application Form tab
- Create Account by filling the form with valid e-mail address and password containing (8) Characters in alphabets and numbers. Keep your username and password safe as it will be useful during screening exercise.
- On successfully creation of account, Login to Generate and Print out the Payment Invoice withRemita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of (N5, 500.00) only
- Go back to the school website (www.fepoda.edu.ng), confirm payment and to complete the registration.
- Print out the Application form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic website.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 25th September 2017.
NB: Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website at the close of application for the date of screening.