Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Detective Assistant List of Successful Candidates for Recruitment Exercise 2016
Sequel to the Physical Screening / Aptitude Test which was conducted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) between 20-25 June, 2016 in various Centers across Nigeria, kindly be informed that the candidates from the SSCE (Detective Assistant) Cadre with the under-listed EXAMINATION NUMBERS were successful.
How To Check:
Applicants are to check for their names from the document below;
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
INSTRUCTION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
In view of the foregoing, the candidates are expected to report for Interview and Comprehensive Medical screening at the Air Force Base Ground Training Center, Mando, Kaduna.
Reporting Details below:
1. Candidates from: FCT, JIGAWA, KADUNA, KANO, KATSINA, NASARAWA, PLATEAU, SOKOTO
Date: 31st July, 2016.
2. Candidates from: BAUCHI, BENUE, EDO, EKITI, GOMBE, KOGI, KWARA, NIGER, ZAMFARA
Date: 2nd August, 2016
3. Candidates from: ABIA, AKWA-IBOM, ANAMBRA, DELTA, EBONYI, ENUGU, KEBBI, LAGOS, OSUN, OYO, YOBE
Date: 4th August, 2016
4. Candidates from: CROSS-RIVER, ADAMAWA, BAYELSA, BORNO, IMO, OGUN, ONDO, RIVERS, TARABA
Date: 6th August, 2016
1. TWO COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
2. TWO PAIRS OF WHITE SPORTS WEAR (PLAIN WHITE SHORTS AND WHITE T-SHIRTS)
3. WHITE SNEAKERS
4. ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS
NB: All Successful candidates from this phase of the exercise will commence training immediately.