Important Documents required from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA post UTME candidates at screening venue.
Authority of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the list of documents to be brought to the screening venue by Post UTME candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session.
ATTENTION POST UTME CANDIDATES
For the avoidance of doubt all candidates duly registered for the on going post UTME Screening Exercise MUST come to the venue with the printed admittance slip and the following items and their photocopies
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla
campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
(iv) Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the
computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
(v) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
FUTA POST UTME REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SCREENING.
1. JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
2. O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
3. Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
4. Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and one or two scratch cards, depending on the number of sittings)
5. E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
6. FUTA screening registration slip
See also: How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME.