How To Create Instagram Ads in Ads Manager
You can create Instagram ads in ad creation by selecting Instagram as a placement. You can use your Facebook Page or a connected Instagram account as the voice of your ads, however you do not need an Instagram account to run ads on Instagram.
Table of Contents
Before you begin
- If you’d like to connect to your Instagram account, you can add to your Business Manager or connect through your Page’s settings.
- Prepare images or videos you’d like to include your ad.
- Determine which Facebook advertising objective aligns with your marketing goal.
Create Instagram Ads in Ads Manager
To select Instagram as a placement for your ads:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Select Create.
- Choose an objective that supports Instagram as an ad placement.
- Select Continue.
- Fill in the details for your ad set.
- At the placements section, you can select Edit Placements and select Instagram to have your ads appear on Instagram. If you select Automatic Placements, your ad will run across a variety of Facebook Placements, including Instagram, to give you the best value for your ads.
- Select Continue.
You have now selected Instagram as a placement. You can complete your ad by adding details for your ad’s identity, format, and related links. Once you have filled in these details, you will be able to preview your ad before submitting it for review. Once your ad has been approved, it will appear on Instagram.
Instagram Ads Objectives
The objectives you can currently choose from include:
- Brand awareness, with the goal of showing your ad to users who would be interested in your brand
- Reach, which seeks to show your ad to as many people as possible
- Traffic, which prioritizes sending traffic to your site
- Engagement, which seeks to increase engagement like comments, shares, likes, event responses, and offer claims
- App Installs, where customers are encouraged to download your app
- Video Views, which prioritizes more video views
- Lead Generation, where users who click on your ad will be shown a lead gen form that is mobile-friendly and automatically filled out as much as possible
- Messages, in which the goal is to get users to message your brand, generating conversation
- Conversions, where the goal is to get conversions like purchases, email sign-ups, and registrations
- Catalog Sales, which automatically displays ads showing items from your Facebook product catalog to interested customers
- Store visits, which is only available to businesses with multiple locations and seeks to send customers to your brick-and-mortar store.
Choose the objective that aligns with the direct goal of your ads. If you have a video ad, for example, but want to drive conversions, choose the conversions objective instead of video views. Facebook will use your objective to determine which audience members to show your ad too, optimizing for users most likely to take the desired action.
Instagram Ads Interests
You can also target based on interests and behavior, such as:
- Diet, like vegetarianism or veganism
- Engaged online shoppers
- Dog owners
- People who shop at high-end retail stores, or low-end department stores
Kindly comment below if you don’t understand anything above
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.