Bayero University, Kano, BUK Direct Entry, DE Admission Screening Exercise Date For The 2017/2018 Academic Session is Out. This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano (BUK), that there will be an ON-LINE screening exercise which will start on Friday, 6th October 2017.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
BUK PROCEDURE FOR THE ON-LINE SCREENING
- Visit the BUK DE screening website via; http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukdes2017/bukdes_login.php
- Login using your DE Number, Programme Applied for and Gender.
- After successful login, you need to upload your recent passport size photograph. The photograph must be less than 32 KB in size and must be in either .jpg or .png format.
- Applicants are to provide their Date of birth, LGA, Phone Number used when registering with JAMB, Email address used when registering with JAMB, alternate Phone number (if any), alternate Email address (if any), Next of Kin, Phone Number of next of kin and Contact Address. Applicants cannot change their full name and state of origin.
- After successful profile update, you can then update your O’ Level results. Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examinations results.
- After successful updating your ‘O’ Level results, you can then update your ‘A’ Level results. Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification. You are to supply ONLY ONE ‘A’–Level results. NCE holders are to supply the Education subject information first followed by two (2) teaching subjects. Double major holder should repeat their teaching subject twice.
- After successfully updating your ‘O’ Level results, you are ready to generate the BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform.
- After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account. After obtaining your RRR, take it to any bank and make the payment. You can also pay electronically as indicated on the Remita platform. After making the payment, login to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
- After your payment has been verified and processed you can processed to print your acknowledgement slip.