Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU 2016 Recruitment: Guidelines For Shortlisting Of Job Applicants For Screening And Oral Interview
(1) All qualified candidates without PhD in relevant field(s) will be invited for a screening (aptitude) test. Only candidates who pass the screening test WILL be invited for the oral interview.
(2) Qualified candidates who are holders of PhD degrees in relevant fields will be invited directly for oral interview, without screening test.
(3) Qualified candidates for the position of Senior lectures or equivalent will be invited for oral interview, without screening test.
(4) All candidates must satisfy Departmental employment requirement into relevant vacancies.
(5) Candidates for the position of Graduate Assistant and Assistant Lecturers must NOT be more than thirty (30) years of age. Candidates for the position of Graduate Assistant must be holders of First or Second class Upper degrees.
(6) Fresh candidates for all non-teaching positions should not be more than thirty (30) years of age. Third class and pass degree holders will NOT be considered for any position. Candidates must be registered with relevant Professional bodies.
(7) Candidates for other academic positions should normally not be more than forty-five (45) years of age, except for contract
appointments which are limited to the positions of Senior lecturer and above.
(8) For the position of Technologists, all candidates, must be holders of Higher National Diploma with lower credit and above and MUST be registered with relevant professional bodies.