Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT Kaduna National Diploma, ND Admission Application Form For The 2017/2018 Academic Session Is On Sale.
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for admissions into the National Diploma programmes of the institution for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
National Diploma (ND) Admission Requirements:
a. Aircraft Engineering Technology
b. Mechanical Engineering Technology
c. Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
d. Explosive Ordnance Technology:
JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark and pass in AFIT’s post-JAMB UTME screening test and; a minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least a pass in English Language and credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings.
The subjects must include Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry and 2 other subjects from Additional Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Statistics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics and Metal Work.
e. Business Administration and Management: JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark; Candidates should possess a Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economic/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Statistics, Geography, Agricultural Science, Government and Biology or credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND examination in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects.
AFIT Kaduna ND Admission Application Procedure:
- For a successful application, ND candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as explained below:
a. Payment to e-Bills Pay.
b. Admission Screening Bio-Data Registration.
- ND candidates should visit any branch of commercial banks, ask for e-Bills Pay in respect of Air Force Institute of Technology ND programme and make payment of the sum of N2,500.00 with the required bank charges. After payment, the bank teller will provide a printout which contains the information required to proceed with online registration as follows:
a. Receipt Number.
b. Confirmation Number.
- ND candidates should visit the AFIT website (http://www.afit.edu.ng), click on the ‘Verify Payments (ND Only)’ Link at the left hand side of the page. Insert the Receipt Number and Confirmation Number obtained from the bank. After verifying your payments, click on the ‘Resume Registration’ link to resume registration.
- Having completed the steps above, proceed to the Registration Page to begin data entry on the online form. Data such as bio-information, SSCE/GCE/NECO results, JAMB score, etc should be filled. Thereafter, candidates should upload their passport photographs which should not be more than 1MB in size. The size of such uploaded picture will be validated against this requirement. Therefore, candidates should ensure compliance.
- After the successful upload of pictures, candidates should proceed to print their Photo Cards. The Photo Cards contain candidates’ basic identity information and would be required for confirmation of application for admission into the Institute.
CLOSURE OF APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
All applications for admission will close on Tuesday 5 September 2017. Successful candidates would be contacted via SMS and also published at the Institute’s website at the appropriate time. Therefore candidates are advised to provide valid phone numbers during registration. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after successful registration.