Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee by admitted candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session and the procedures of payment .
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE FEE.
- College of Law – N150,000
- College of Engineering – N50,000
- Department of Medicine and Surgery – N150,000
- College of Sciences – N50,000
- College of Social and Management Sciences – N50,000
- College of Medicine & Health Sciences – N50,000
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURES.
** Candidates offered provisional admission into ABUAD various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE.
PAYMENT OF Specified NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE ON OR BEFORE 3RD AUGUST, 2017 PAYABLE INTO THE UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT.THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE:
- COLLECTION OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTER MUST BE DONE ON OR BEFORE RESUMPTION.
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED UTME COMBINATION WILL BE ISSUED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTERS.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT: There are two options for payment of Acceptance Fee:
(i) Online Payment and (ii) Manual Payment
Online payment: Pay the Acceptance Fee online with your ATM card and gain access to print your
admission letter immediately.
- Enter your email address and phone number in the spaces provided and click on “Pay
Acceptance Fee Online now”.
- In the next screen, check and confirm the transaction details by clicking on “Confirm
and Pay Now”.
- In the next screen pay with your ATM Card by clicking on “Select your card type”.
Select your card type, enter your card number, expiry date, CVC2, card pin and click on
“Pay”. Kindly print out the receipt of your payment if the payment is successful.
- With a successful payment, you can now download and print your admission letter.Manual Payment:
Pay the Acceptance Fee at any of the designated banks (listed online) and bring your proof
of payment to Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti to collect your Admission Letter.
7. If you paid Acceptance Fee online and the payment is successful, you can proceed to the
University student portal immediately ( http://portal.abuad.edu.ng ) to set up your account and
familiarise yourself with the University community as well as paying school fees.
Recommended: ABUAD Fresh Students School Fees Schedule – 2017/18