Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA school fees schedule for fresh and returning undergraduate students for the 2017/2018 academic session. AAUA Official School Fees For All Students 2017/2018 [Latest]
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as school fees for the 2017/2018 academic session
AAUA School Fees Schedule.
- Faculties of Arts and Education:
- Fresh Students: N150, 000
- Returning Students: N120,000
- Faculties of Science, Agric, Social and Mgt. Sciences:
- Fresh Students: N180, 000
- Returning Students : N150, 000
- Faculty of Law:
- Fresh Students: 200,000
- Returning Students: N150, 000.
Check these links:
- AAUA Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- AAUA Registration Procedure for Fresh, Stale Students – 2017/18.
AAUA RETURNING STUDENTS SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE.
To check the amount you are required to pay as school fees, you have to go the university EDU-Portal to access your school fees payment invoice using your Matric Number.
1. Go to AAUA School Fees Payment Invoice portal by clicking HERE,
2. Supply your Matric Number where required,
3. Finally, click ‘Submit’ to access your invoice reflecting the total amount your are required to pay.