Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA e-Clearance application procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session graduating students.
This is to inform all the 2015/2016 graduating students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the institution has released the procedure complete and submit the eClearance application.
AAUA E-CLEARANCE APPLICATION PROCEDURE.
1. Students who are due for graduation and approved for clearance by the Senate, are to login to https://www.eclearance.aaua.edu.ng using Matric Number only.
2. After login, please complete & submit the eClearance application form online. Check your clearance status regularly.
3. Once cleared, make payment of N12,250 (clearance, alumni & convocation fees), via bankIT online (powered by eTranzact) or Pay at Bank Outlet and Confirm eTranzact payment.
The following are payment outlets:
• First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
• Wema Bank Plc
• Keystone Bank Ltd
• Skye Bank Plc
• StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• Oroke Microfinance Bank Ltd
• Eco Bank Ltd
Please supply the following information at the bank cashier:
Payee ID – Your Matric Number
Payment Type – AAUA CLEARANCE-CONVOCATION-ALUMNI FEE
4. Print out your Clearance slip & Payment receipt respectively.
5. Bring copies of your Clearance slip, Payment receipt, O’Level result and two (2) recent passport photographs to the Exams & Records Unit, Adekunle Ajasin University.
6. Collect Notification of Result at the Exams & Records Unit, AAUA.