Yobe State University, YSU make-up(Candidates Who Miss the UTME Screening and Those Who Are on Awaiting Result) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. YSU admission minimum cut-off mark is 180.
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME/DE that there will be screening exercise for those who miss the UTME Screening and those who are on awaiting result and the DE candidates that have chosen Yobe State University at their first choice for 2016/2017 academic session that there will screening exercise as follows:
Date: 26 September to 7th October 2016
Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Venue: various department of choice
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME.
All candidates must produce the following as prerequisite for the screening.
1. Original & Photocopies of their credentials
2. Purchase online application scratch card cost N 2,000 at UBA Damaturu Branch and apply Online
3. Have 180 points and above (for UTME candidates)
4. Five (5) O Level credit relevant to programme applied which include should English & Mathematics
5. Two (2) Passport Photograph
All candidates should come along with their payment teller for collection of receipt at the bursary department