University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Prospective Students Upload Of NECO Results For he 2016/2017 Admission Exercise. This Is A Very Important Notice To UNN Prospective Students Who Applied For Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017 Academic Session With Awaiting Result(AR)
This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, that sequel to the release of the 2016/17 Admission list and the release of the NECO 2016, candidates who were not successful in the merit list and wish to upload their just released NECO result are to quickly do so as soon as possible.
The portal will be opened on Wednesday 21st September, 2016 and closed on Monday 26th September, 2016 by 9am.
Remember that the upload of any false result or document will lead to your automatic disqualification from the admission exercise.
Please take advantage of this opportunity and upload your results immediately. No complaints will be entertained after this date.
UNN Process Flow For Updating Your Results/How To Upload Your NECO Results
1. Visit www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students
3. Click on Online application form.
4. Under 2016/17 application, click on apply.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration number.
6. Scroll to the end of the page.
7. Click on the previous button until you arrive at the O-Level result upload page.
8. Enter your NECO result.
9. Click on Next.
10. Upload your NECO certificate.
11. Click on Next.
13. Print your acknowledgement slip.