University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Urgent information for all the prospective students of the institution as regards the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
This is to inform all prospective students seeking admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2016/2017 session to kindly take note of the following:
- The University has not published cut-off marks for any Department or Faculty as the admission screening process is still ongoing.
- The process of grading is very transparent and automated. Scores are generated instantly.
- Students who supply incomplete data will be graded with what they supplied. Ensure that you supply your correct O-level results.
- Any student who supplies false information will be automatically disqualified.
The University administration hereby informs all our esteemed students to kindly disregard any false information going round.
The University website is updated regularly and you can get all vital information from there.
Please be informed.
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA OLDER NOTICE.
This is to inform all Prospective students who applied for admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka and completed their Admission Screening form using Awaiting result (AR) that their forms have been re-opened so they can go and update their WAEC result which was just released.
Kindly follow the process below:
- Click on this LINK
- Sign in with your registration number.
- Proceed backwards using the arrow below till you get to O-level Result page that is editable.
- Fill in your subjects and grades according to the format on your result slip
- Proceed to the next page, upload your result(s), using the right document size and naming-convention on the application page.
- Kindly confirm all your entry before submitting your form.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Please do this as soon as possible to avoid any form of complaints.NGSchoolz Team